Flat vending

Beer980

I usually put either 3 tattoos and 1 sticker or 2 tattoos and 2 stickers in a four column machine. I do one column for teen boys, one for teen girls, one for boys and one for girls.

Within that setup do you have a preference for wether the stickers are going to teens or younger?

I love me some market segmentation analysis to increase sales. :P

I only have 2 & 3 column machines. I usually go with 1 tattoo and 1 sticker on the 2 columns and what ever is most popular on the 3 column machines. I just put FrogTown huge stickers in my machines along with Peace & Love tattoos. They are both new items. I will have to wait to see how they both do.

Gary

Yes I thought those FrogTown ones looked sharp and they are large for a sticker machine from what I see. I am considering those as one choice for my machine. I would like to find a good used 2 column to pick up and try to place it at a local skate park as it should go well with those in it.

I have an 8x column on location and a 6x column in progress.

Until you get a handle on what the location demographics are, stick with the staples and at least 1 tattoo in a 4x and 2 in a 6x column.  I started with UTC8 or UTC9 tattoo (forget which), Family Guy banners, Pet Shop #5 or #6, and a mix of Spiderman, Spongebob, and NFL helmets from when I bought the machine.  After that I evaluated what sold best and ordered accordingly.

I am just getting into this area so $25-$30 range plus shipping from what I have seen. You usually get 300 in a case but sometimes I have seen 250. Make sure they come in the folders or you will have to buy them seperate and put them together.

How many stickers can you fit in one side of the NW super80 sticker machine?

The capsules usually come with significantly more than you could load into the machine at once, but I was wondering because stickers would be so much smaller.

You could probably put a full box of 250 or 300 tattoos or stickers but I'd advise only putting in maybe a third or half of a box. You'll not sell out that many between service times and then if you pick up another flat vendor, you can put those extra ones in the new machine.

nam

When ordering stickers/tattoos I order two displays per box of 300 stickers/tattoos because I load each column of my sticker machines with 150 stickers/tattoos.  I do this because:

• The columns of my sticker machines cannot hold 300 stickers/tattoos.
  • It enables me to save money by ordering less of the same product.
  • I have more variety in stickers/tattoos.