Hot Tattoo's

Beer980

What is moving the best for you right now? Is it lower back, armbands, sugar coated, etc.? How are your girls vs boys tattoo's moving in relation to each other? Are you seeing real good results with a new release? Do you have a steady one that always sells for you?

Beer,

Did you ever get any of those racks from the tampa/carrollwood ad on craigslist? If so were they good looking? Is the guy in a bad neighborhood? I'm probably coming into town next weekend and might swing by and try to pick up a few.....if you get a chance let me know. Thnx

Brian,

Hey probably flying into tampa. Will be in the Clearwater area mostly....What part of Florida are you in?  Will drive home though........will come up through central florida from west to east into georgia. I will pass through lakeland, olmar, ocala, and come near jacksonville.  If your anywhere in southwest florida chances are I will come by at some point!

I have gotten some really nice tattoos, arm bands, etc. from Brand http://www.brandvendingproducts.com/index.php

They have some really cool super large tattoos for the lower back that are so big you'd never know them are temp tattoos. One of these days I'm gonna big a couple of those big tattoo vendors so I can see them. Bet they would sell really well as know one has seen anything like these in temps.

kai1836

I am going to go get them this weekend. What are you looking for from him, I have his list of equipment here? There is a deal of 20 doubles on your way north in Brooksville/Springhill area if you want the info. It looks like I will win a local sticker here in Ocala from Ebay. I am getting some 5 ways, 1 or 2 sticker, 1 or 2 single 80's on the chrome stand. Also I have lined up a guy to meet me at I75 with a single full of bouncy balls at HWY 50 exit.