Non vending related tip

davidsurvz

Hey guys just a tip for when it starts getting really cold ths season. I don't know if anyone parks outside and has to scrape the windshield when heading out on cold mornings. One easy thing to do is put a piece of cardboard on your windshield. When you come out and take it off you're good to go. I usually do this with my work van during the winter and just put the cardboard in the back of my van.

A friend of mine who used to be a paramedic and volunteer fireman told me about it. (It works great when you're in a hurry.)

David

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, You guys don't know what your missing!!! you could be driving down the highway and the next thing you know, out of no where your car decides to start going down the highway side ways and you end up in a ditch!!!!!!!!!.

Or you are going out the front door of your home and the next thing you know your sitting on your front step, your rear end hurts like the dickens, brief case is in the yard and you have work papers on your roof.  The worse part of it all, you have hot coffee dripping off that brand new $100 coat your wife just bought you.

Oh yeah, you guys are missing out on the good times!!!!

lol

Oh, You guys don't know what your missing!!! you could be driving down the highway and the next thing you know, out of no where your car decides to start going down the highway side ways and you end up in a ditch!!!!!!!!!.

Or you are going out the front door of your home and the next thing you know your sitting on your front step, your rear end hurts like the dickens, brief case is in the yard and you have work papers on your roof.  The worse part of it all, you have hot coffee dripping off that brand new $100 coat your wife just bought you.

Oh yeah, you guys are missing out on the good times!!!!

lol

Posted Image 

• 4 weeks later...

I used to live in N. Cal and we would put an old bath towell on the windshield. Works great. It covers every little section of the windshield just remove the cardboard like towell and like you said your good to go. We got about .5" of rain today in San Diego, it was hell!!Went home early, just couldn't deal!! Sorry I just had to follow up with another Smart a** comment about the weather.