Kooler Ice machines

Does anyone own or know someone who owns one of these machines? I have no prior vending experience and I've never owned a business. I've been interested in having an extra source of income for a long time. I've spent a lot of time daydreaming of a "sure thing" but it always seems to get lost in thoughts of "It'll cost too much to get started" or "It probably won't work out"  and "I don't have the time". So, here I go again. This automatic bagged ice idea has got my attention. I've done some research on this particular company and they look pretty good, but I would like to hear some owners' experiences. Any info on these machines or this endeavor will be very much appreciated. Enough rambling, I'll hang up and listen now.

I guess you didn't do a forum search for Ice Vending?  Here is a very good thread on the topic though I don't know what brand of machine is discussed in it. Read the whole thread and you'll get an idea of the work it takes to keep them running, regardless of their troublefree claims, and of the location and sales experiences this ice vendor has had.

Like I said, read the entire thread.  The meat of the subject is in the later pages but you want to see all the discussion over the years.

Archived