failed candy box vendor

Jaimes

Hello folks,

About 2 weeks ago I purchased 25 printed candy boxes and lollipops inserts from Sheridan Systems. This is my second purchase. As previously the package arrived partially open. 5 of the 25 boxes were missing on arrival, and for the 20 boxes I received the printing is out of range in relation to the folding crest. I've been calling Sheridan since the day I received the package to resolve this issue, and I always get voicemail. No one from Sheridan Systems has responded my messages or emails. Have anyone else in this forum had similar experience with this company? how was it resolved?

Mine was missing an essential piece. While they did get back to me 2 days later and sent it out to me within 10 days, they did charge me extra for shipping which would have been much less money if they were all sent out at the same time. They could have just forgone the shipping charge for my troubles.  The delays caused me to not act promptly on accounts and often if you have a conversation with someone to put   a harity box in their establishment and come back 2-3 weeks later they have no idea what you are talking about and say no.  It was petty of them to charge me more.

On 10/8/2017 at 12:09 PM, BryanH said:

You gotta call Sheridan Systems in the morning, its very difficult to reach them otherwise

I've called mornings and afternoons, no answer. It seems like I am out of luck with Sheridan Systems.

• 2 weeks later...

dont give up. they are good people over there, i know sometimes they get flooded, and im sure they are understaffed. just call and leave a voicemail with your name, phone number, and stress that its a urgent matter. 

Archived