DN 368 won't accept money until reset

I have a DN 368 with a problem I've never seen. It will accept money the first time but not vend. Have to unplug to reset the machine and then same thing. Because it won't vend, I heard I have a fuse blown. How likely is that? If it was a bad fuse, where would I find it? Any help would be much appreciated.

I have the same problem with one of my machine. It takes first money, and it shows like all is sold out, but really there are sodas in the columns. I disconnected my machine and will replace it. I think it might be computer problem. Good luck with your machine...

On a DN single price machine you could have a disconnected selection switch or other open in the selection panel circuit that won't allow a selection to be made.  You could also have an open vend circuit that could be caused by a motor not at home or a motor switch or connector problem found on the motor switches.

If you have a multiprice DN machine that shows all selections as sold out then you could have a bad fuse on an SII or SIID logic board if that is your board.  You could also have a loose harness connection on your logic board or a broken wire to the vend motors or sold out switches.

Archived