getting to "the wizard of Oz"

hope4honor

I am doing quite well at placing boxes in locally owned SMALL places. The problem - a problem in the USA now - if you drive up and down an avenue many more stores are corporate or franchised owned then independent. The independent business person is becoming extinct. 

I would like to get my honor "Candy for a Cause" pink boxes in some bigger places. Maybe this is not realistic. I am thinking of places that are not nationwide, but maybe statewide and have like 15 locations. Who do you see and how do you see him? If you call corporate who do you ask for and what do you say to get them to invite you in to talk. Does anyone have any ideas at all? I certainly appreciate any advice. 

thank you!!!!!

I would just go in anyway, it takes only a second to get a yes or no. another thing i learned is ask the small business if they have other stores. I went to a pizza place and the guy had 4 stores but only 2 were worth the travel but you get what i mean. But if you really wanna get in ask Rodney i think the guy can get in anywhere

We have our Snack trays in ALL kinds of businesses, from mom & pop retail stores, to offices, to chain stores.  Most "National" chain stores (while they may have corporate policies) will allow store managers to make local decisions.  Don't waste your time contacting corporate offices.  It's way to hard to sell your service over the phone to a corporate suit that doesn't have the time (or desire) to hear your pitch.  Just sell the stores as you would any other store.  If they have a corporate policy that doesn't allow the snack tray, so be it, they will tell you.  Some store managers, however, may opt to give your service a try.  Just my 2 cents. :)

For sure when i do honor boxes i dont hit somewhere like walmart but i will hit any normal sized store in the parking lot when thing arent busy. But i walk in and count on the manager not knowing the rules

Archived