strategy to locate in toronto

junkone

I have hired 2 locators and the results are really mixed. i got many dud locations and some good ones. i am very serious on trying to locate myself as i think its a odds game. How can i identify locations with high traffic in a neighborhood? I can do the calling but i need a strategy to find a list of locations to call.

Have you tried Rodney?  If you hit a stone wall give me a call 888-802-1410 and I can run some reports for you based on zip codes or counties or cities. No charge since you are in Canada and no competition to US vendors.It should help you find the spots you want and it will give you owners, addresses, and phones.  

Also, there are a couple of things I can give you on the report.  A list of vending companies in your area.  Call them and offer to pay them if they will offer one of your machines to the locations they setup and you will pay them the fee.  A lot of time locations want snack machine in area that do not have enough employees.  One of your machines would be great to help them out.

Archived