Worth Buying Beaver 2-Heads, w/ No Keys?

bulknoob

I’m brand new to all of this, so I’ll apologize in advance for any newbie ignorance this question may involve. I’ve located a lot of 20 double-head beaver gumball/candy machines, but the owner states they do not have keys for any of the machines. How big of a pain can I expect this to be? Is there a way to locate keys for these or should I expect to drill out and replace the lock(s) on every machine? Thanks in advance for any thoughts. 

Drilling out locks is not too bad with practice. Though new locks can add up in costs.

Beaver does have specific locks they can sell you keys for, but they try hard to make sure you don't have the same keys and locks as anyone else in your area. That being said, I'm not sure they can ID the lock without the key number.

You can call Beaver ask 800 265 6772. 

Beaver issues unique key codes to each operator. So, if the current owner is the original buyer you will be able to get keys. But before Beaver does that they will want a letter from the original owner granting you the right to the key code. other than that its new locks and keys. I would contact Camlock for new locks if needed

Archived