Coin pro 3 problems

Dimensions

So I have a few of these seaga 2500 machines and coin pro 3 mechs my problem is if I load the coins manually it will not accept loonies and toonies however loading quarters dimes nickels as if I'm buying product recognizes this and will now take the loonies and toonies. This happens on multiple machines I have. It is a pain loading coinage this way and if the machine looses power even if the tubes are full will no longer take the $1 / 2$ please help thanks

Turn the machine off and remove the coin mech.  Dump all coins out of the tubes and reinstall the mech, then turn the power back on.  Go into the Test mode of the machine and while in this mode you can drop coins in any order through the top of the coin mech allowing the machine to count the number of each denomination as it drops into the tubes.  Once you have the tubes full this way the machine will then continue to count coins into and out of tube inventory during normal vending, keeping count of what is in the tubes and keeping the Loony  and Toony acceptance enabled.

Archived