Seaga SP432

Kinch

I picked up a Seaga SP432 from a defunct business for a song.  $25 to be exact.  The business never used it as it vends 2 rows at a time and they didn't know how to fix it. Well, neither did I but I thought I'd try if any of you can give me some advice.  

So, on every other selection, that selection will vend as will the corresponding selection on the bottom row.  The other half of the rows work as normal.  Thanks for the help.

It sounds like a motor matrix wiring issue.  Move those two shelves to other locations in the machine and see if they still vend together.  Do the working shelves you put in the bad locations now vend together?  If yes to the second question then you have a cabinet wiring problem between the logic board and the shelves, unless the logic board is bad.  If the problems move with the shelves then you have a wiring issue on one of the shelves or a motor that's bad or maybe has the wiring reversed on it.

Congratulations on your purchase of one of the worst machines made!  AND, you can't get any wiring diagrams from Seaga for any machine they have ever sold.

Archived