which toys to choose

AMD Snacks

Anyone have a system on which product they decide to run? I sometimes just copy NEN,  but as a search the different vendors sites, I see all sorts of product. Some for $30 a box some for $70 a box, and I really have been just going with my gut up until now. I'm just wondering if anyone has figured out a good strategy for choosing what to try next. 

Side note, if AA or allstar on the phone tells you it's a good seller, I've always wondered if they're just tryna move product or if that's a good indicator. 

Sometimes they tell you something is a good seller and its a good seller beacuase its new and many people are ordering it. That does not necessarily mean that it will sell. If customers bought it  sveral times then it would mean its a good selller. AA N ALLSTAR  are  pretty good and dont play high pressure you have to buy this tactics. They want your repeat business. 

8 hours ago, AMD Snacks said:

Anyone have a system on which product they decide to run? I sometimes just copy NEN,  but as a search the different vendors sites, I see all sorts of product. Some for $30 a box some for $70 a box, and I really have been just going with my gut up until now. I'm just wondering if anyone has figured out a good strategy for choosing what to try next. 

Side note, if AA or allstar on the phone tells you it's a good seller, I've always wondered if they're just tryna move product or if that's a good indicator. 

While I do use AA, I don't Allstar because of shipping. I go about as far as Flatline to the east. They've always done well. I don't buy ANY sticker tags, but most of their others stuff does great for me. I don't buy any of AA's high end product at 70-85 a bag unless it's for a specific reason and usually cut the mix and change the display.

I usually go with my gut, look at NEN, or others for ideas for my area. Everywhere is different. 

Archived