NEN and Northwestern

petersvending

Has anyone heard anything out of NEN on when/if they will begin production of machines again, ala Super 60? 

I am aware that they are making or have parts that they acquired, Cardinal and AA Global are distributors for them. Just havent heard anything recently on that end. Rumor? LOL 

I am shortly (First of the year) going to need a pallet of new machines and I want to keep everything I have uniform and get NW 60. I love the Eagle machines just do not want to be forced to buy them and have different spares... 

I haven't heard anything about NEN selling equipment. I probably wouldn't hold my breath waiting. You won't be sorry in going with Eagle equipment. Most of the parts are interchangeable with oaks and are much more easily accessible on eBay at a lower cost than Northwestern parts. I have Northwesterns, Oak, Eagle and A&A on my routes. Oak would be my first choice, followed by Eagle then Northwestern and A&A.

NEN probably will not produce any new machines. They have an enormous inventory of idle equipment and with the tooling they purchased from Northwestern to produce parts will keep them rolling out refurbished equipment for quite some time.

I'm looking into buying parts from them but not going anywhere at the moment. 

Archived