4 selection u turn $99

jameyh

Please let me know the next time you are throwing some away!!  I'll come dig through the trash or pay you for shipping and for your time shipping them.  I've had 20 on location for 2+ years and have replaced 1 plastic coin mech so far.  

3 hours ago, jameyh said:

Please let me know the next time you are throwing some away!!  I'll come dig through the trash or pay you for shipping and for your time shipping them.  I've had 20 on location for 2+ years and have replaced 1 plastic coin mech so far.  

Why sell if you want more and they've worked so well? 

16 hours ago, jameyh said:

I'm selling for $99 and taking your free machines. 

So you drive to locations to pick up $20 from a candy machine but you throw u turn machines in the trash???  Bullshit

There are 2 roads you can take with me. 

Road #1: Why so hostile sir? Are you calling me a liar?  Either way, there is no need to get hostile with me. No issues here. I just call it like I see it. Tell it like it is. 

Road #2: I stupidly bought a set of 4 uturns from a lady locally, 2 of them brand new in the box for a whopping total of $100. They break and dont vend right, and they are a pain in the rump to service. Id rather get the scrap metal and be done with them, instead of dealing with them any longer. Uturns are trash! 

Which road do you choose? Either way you wrap it, I dont have any reason to lie to to you, at all. 

Archived