I’m not ignoring you

VAVending

So my inbox has suddenly decided all mail from yahoo is junk. Therefore I haven’t seen anything going on in the league for about 5 days.

Then tonight it lets one through that says a trade offer has been cancelled. Threw me.

So not ignoring trade offers, just not seeing them.

10 hours ago, VAVending said:

So my inbox has suddenly decided all mail from yahoo is junk. Therefore I haven’t seen anything going on in the league for about 5 days.

Then tonight it lets one through that says a trade offer has been cancelled. Threw me.

So not ignoring trade offers, just not seeing them.

Yep, that was me attempting to trade you Kirk Cousins for Kareem Hunt.  Cousins is probably better than most of the Qb's currently rostered but he's pissed me off the couple of times I've played him.  I currently have him in a trade offer to Kiwi but if you're interested I can always cancel that one and do a deal.  Basically with the addition of Jamies Winston, I don't need 4 Qb's and since Winston is on a team with no defense and no running game, what's not to like even if he did get suspended for groping an Uber driver.  Actually, I heard from a reliable source that he actually groped the Mazda since the Uber driver apparently had a bad case of Ma-jumbo Butt 😎😎😂

Yeah, happy with my QBs. Thanks though.

I’m afraid I’m ignorant of anyone groping anyone.

Though I’ll never understand a woman who thinks it’s a good idea to drive for Uber. I feel terribly worried for these people.

It’s like the people who run the same route every morning, at the same time, listening to the same world-blocking-out music, wearing the same skimpy outfit (And yes, KNOW it’s more comfortable).

Do I just have better than average understanding of the psycho mind? Or isn’t this just basically viewable as unsafe? Carry weapons and vary your life people. I’m not paranoid am I? Or are you one of the aliens too...?

Lol

For those getting offended as they read this, the majority of this post was said in satire and irony. And I don’t blame victims for things done to them. I do however believe it’s prudent for us to avoid becoming victims.

10 hours ago, VAVending said:

Yeah, happy with my QBs. Thanks though.

I’m afraid I’m ignorant of anyone groping anyone.

Though I’ll never understand a woman who thinks it’s a good idea to drive for Uber. I feel terribly worried for these people.

It’s like the people who run the same route every morning, at the same time, listening to the same world-blocking-out music, wearing the same skimpy outfit (And yes, KNOW it’s more comfortable).

Do I just have better than average understanding of the psycho mind? Or isn’t this just basically viewable as unsafe? Carry weapons and vary your life people. I’m not paranoid am I? Or are you one of the aliens too...?

Lol

For those getting offended as they read this, the majority of this post was said in satire and irony. And I don’t blame victims for things done to them. I do however believe it’s prudent for us to avoid becoming victims.

Which is why I carry a can of bear spray in my glove box and have a loaded 44 magnum by my bed (lever action 10 shot in case I miss)  And while it's legal to carry a weapon here in California, it just can't be loaded - I'd rather have the bear spray.

Archived