Help finding parts

vrocco

I picked up a few machines off Craigslist that were pretty beat up. I am in the process of refurbishing them but I am having trouble finding replacement parts for them. 

I believe they are Eagle 2” capsule machines. It’s similar to a “Big Pro” or Northwestern 2” machine but they have a coin drawer on the front. I’ve seen a similar one selling on eBay called “EMC-25” if that helps. 

Can anyone point me to somewhere that would have parts for them? Or does anyone have some spare parts laying around that they want to get rid of? I’m happy to pay a fair price for them. 

I attached some pictures of the machines. They are partially disassembled but you can get the idea. 

9B2EDAB6-012D-4DE3-BA09-1DB00A51C923.jpeg

So I think I have a line on most of the parts I need with the exception of one coin drawer. On this model the drawer is an integral part of the front panel. You can see this in my first pic. The lock next to the coin mech comes off and the little square you see slides right out the front. Nicer to empty than some other machines I have seen, but it also means if you don’t have a coin drawer, you have a big hole in the front of the machine. 

Anyone happen to have one of these in their junk pile or spare parts stash that they could part with??

Archived