candy delivered via mail

ginger vend

If anyone is ordering candy online from Sam's club:   How is the product when it arrives via mail?   Good condition or chipped?

I am not seeing any "pick up in club" option listed with the item I looked at which is available only online now (nor any other items I looked at for that matter).  Per Sams site "pick up in club" is supposed to be listed with items that can be ordered online and picked up at a club (if there are any).

Tks

I’ve had Mike&Ikes destroyed ordering through sams in summer. Way to big of a box and too hot of trucks. I also have had multiple Bonz break open and show up with 3lbs taped up instead of 30lbs. Or they never show up and I know they broke apart either in terminal or on truck so are never delivered. Sams always credits back when it happens but not an ideal situation. 

I used to own many FedEx Ground routes so I very much know why and how these problems happen, especially with the non reinforced single piece of tape that secures the top and bottom of a 30lbs confection box. 

8 hours ago, Bulk32 said:

I’ve had Mike&Ikes destroyed ordering through sams in summer. Way to big of a box and too hot of trucks. I also have had multiple Bonz break open and show up with 3lbs taped up instead of 30lbs. Or they never show up and I know they broke apart either in terminal or on truck so are never delivered. Sams always credits back when it happens but not an ideal situation. 

I used to own many FedEx Ground routes so I very much know why and how these problems happen, especially with the non reinforced single piece of tape that secures the top and bottom of a 30lbs confection box. 

Good to know. Thanks

Thanks guys.  I have ordered gumballs via mail from places besides Sams and yes the boxes come looking like they have been through a war zone at times and other times not.  That is what was worrying me about trying an order on candy.  I guess it is a gamble regardless of the weather then

Archived