3 compartment candy machine

Angel

I have 2 machines that look like a vendstar 3000, they just have 3 compartments.  Unfortunately I do not know what company made these and what model they are.  My boss got them on a sale but they did not have any keys.  Can anyone help me with this situation?  Don't know what keys to get or if I replace the lock mechanism what route do I go from there?

On 4/19/2019 at 5:40 PM, Angel said:

I have 2 machines that look like a vendstar 3000, they just have 3 compartments.  Unfortunately I do not know what company made these and what model they are.  My boss got them on a sale but they did not have any keys.  Can anyone help me with this situation?  Don't know what keys to get or if I replace the lock mechanism what route do I go from there?

Google vendstar parts. There is a company that specializes in vendstar parts. As far as locks it would be 157 or 158. Or you could break the top locks with a screwdriver.just insert it in the keyhole and turn it. It should break. Old vendstar locks are crap. It would be best to replace them with new improved ones. Hope that helps.

Archived