Has anyone ever heard of 4MEGA-vending.com?

Rustinm

Hello,

I signed up a while back for 4Mega-Vending.com, they send me locations in my area and if i choose to take the location then i pay them a locating fee of like 250$ per machine. Has anyone ever heard of these people? Does anyone use them or at least know anything about them?

• 3 weeks later...

I have sold some equipment through usedvending.com, and I have been contacted by 4mega-vending.com with locations in my area but I have never taken them up on them.

The sales I have made through used vending went well, and they were very professional.

JD

• 2 weeks later...

I don't use any of their products, they are a distributor for us selling Buzz Bites so I can only tell you that based on my business relationship I would recommend them as a company. Can't make any recommendations on equipment. Also, they own usedvending.com.

I think i signed for the same thing, but through usedvending.com I can't remember.

They called once with a location out of the area I asked for and said they wainted 5 machines for 2 buildings. They wanted $250 per machine.

They send me the info, I called the lady and she had vending service. the guy who owned the machines had not raised his prices in close to 10 yrs. He sold his machines to retire, the new guy came in and raised their prices. She wanted someone to lower the prices to the old level($.50 per can) She only had 3 machines and wanted 2 more for a new building right next to theirs that no one would be in for more than a couple of hrs a day.

I explained that I would have to charge the same prices as her current vendor, and that she was a little outside of my area. I told her to stick with him and give him a chance.

I called and said that I did not want the location. She then started to offer it to me for a lower, much lower price. I still declined, but If they send me something else... I'll take a look. I like the fact that they will give you all of the info and let you check out the location before you have to pay.