DN 276 HVV

I have a Dixie narco 276 HVV. The display reads jammed column 6 and jammed selection 6. The motor is in the correct place. Does jammed selection 6 mean that the button is jammed? It feels like it’s hitting. How would I resolve this issue? Thanks 

When you first press the service button the display will shown you the errors in the machine.  JC-6 means column 6 is jammed. SS-6 means there is an issue with selection switch 6. Try testing the selection through the motor test function.  You should be able to rotate the motor through full cycles that way. 

2 hours ago, cvending said:

When you first press the service button the display will shown you the errors in the machine.  JC-6 means column 6 is jammed. SS-6 means there is an issue with selection switch 6. Try testing the selection through the motor test function.  You should be able to rotate the motor through full cycles that way. 

When I press the service button, it takes me to the errors. How can I bypass the errors and get to the motor test?

Press and hold buttons 1&2 at the same time. That will take you to HD. Press and hold 1&2 again until you get to DIAG. Press button 1 and then 1&2 until MT-1. That is the Motor Test for column 1. Press and hold button 1 until you get to the column you want to test. Then press button 2 and it will simulate a vend every time you press #2. To change columns press button one again and it will count up and roll over after 10 and go back to 1.

Archived