Eagle/Oak-too much play in the gumball wheel

Kalleberg

I'm trying to get my first Eagle/Oak cabinet machines to work properly.  They came with candy wheels so I ordered some gumball wheels of of eBay (red with a riser).  Everything seems to fit fine but when assembled and testing I've found that the actual dispensing wheel has enough play/movement in it to occasionally slip off of the coin mech gear or allow a second gumball to sneak under the spring over the hole.  Is there something I'm missing on the setup of these machines?  Any suggestions are appreciated.

3 hours ago, Kalleberg said:

I'm trying to get my first Eagle/Oak cabinet machines to work properly.  They came with candy wheels so I ordered some gumball wheels of of eBay (red with a riser).  Everything seems to fit fine but when assembled and testing I've found that the actual dispensing wheel has enough play/movement in it to occasionally slip off of the coin mech gear or allow a second gumball to sneak under the spring over the hole.  Is there something I'm missing on the setup of these machines?  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Does the brush off plate (with the single spring) look like this:

image.png.bc4dadb2ffaedd07223a4fd4f84d0204.png

or does it look like this:

image.png.79fc513e081ce6e41605e47180f6a433.png

If it is the single spring version like the one in the first picture it will cause mis vends. I believe it is for capsules but I just use the two spring for everything. The gumballs will get pinched against the plastic piece causing a binding effect so sometimes you get two gumballs and sometimes you get none. A few years ago I bought a pallet of Eagles and they all had the single spring brush off. Nightmare. They sent me the two spring brush offs to replace all of them for free. As long as everything else is in place and tight that's my best guess.

Archived