TVF Fantasy Football

moondog

Harumph, harrumph, harrumph,

The commissioner (me) would like to thank The King for his prompt attention and signing up quickly.  I take it that the rest of you haven't checked your email lately as I've had no further responses - get it in gear people.

As a self confessed technological imbecile you have no idea what an ordeal it was for me to set this stuff up - let's not drag it out.  If you want play. please send me your email address so I can get the invites out before my computer crashes (or some other calamity occurs)

The King (above a commissioner) would like to advise His royal commissioner that there is an alternate league site that was set up and everyone is already a part of it.  I had to drop out when you sent me the invite to the "official" league page.  You would be remiss in your royal duty to the crown if you did not tell them to drop the league they are in as the commoners may believe they have already taken the needed steps and have joined the league.  Perhaps post a link in this chat to the "official" league page to avoid confusion.   

Thankfully for you common folk, you have a Royal among you to do the thinking.

Humbly Yours,

HRH

Yep,

I was thinking the same thing your Majesty as I haven't received any replies to the Pm's I sent everybody.  Maybe they should check into the forum once in awhile.  As I can't get to the official league page anymore perhaps you might like to help me out here.  If I could get there, this would all be a moot point

Ps' I thought all PM's were linked to their private emails

• 2 weeks later...

Commoners,

Please remember that you are bound to the land by feudal law.  Your Royal Highness expects you in the OFFICIAL fantasy league (not the one you are currently in) before the sun sets on this week.   I much prefer to be the King that gives you crusts of bread left over from my table as opposed to the King that starts claiming commoner heads.  Do not force the velvet glove into becoming an iron fist.  Join the proper league.

HRH

• Like 1

Public Servant Moondog,

His imperial majesty would like to know at what point do we pull the plug on this league that has been on life support for years?   The King can only do so much to make this league successful but without commoners, He has only you to beat over and over again and He thinks that may get redundant at some point.  The King must leave the league if we don't achieve the typical minimum amount of players by month's end.

Sincerely,

HRH

I don't blame you your Highness.  I PM'd everybody from last year and the only response I got was from VA Vendor who is opting out this year as he has a new full time job and doesn't have any time for this.  Frankly< I don't have any further desire to contact these people as they don't seem to be terribly involved in the forum or they would have seen my original posts.  Unless they contact me within the next few days,  I figure we'll just pull the plug on the TVF league -  I spent a fair amount of time attempting to keep it going - but there seems to be little interest from the rest of this forum.

Too bad, as I was considering adding some Half Time entertainment this season.

• 11 months later...