Would People Want This

English Vending

I’ve been a long time member and used to be a “daily user”, of this website back when I was rocking my 8-10 machine route and got 90% of my know-how from this group.  I sold that off and moved blah blah. But I’ve come into a way to get ahold of a lot of pretty good quality toy guns that are key chain sized and fit into 2 inch capsules (all of the lower ones).  There could possibly be more of this type of stuff too.  I wanted to see if you all thought this would be worth while pursuing or not, knowing what’s hot these days and all.  I’d appreciate any feedback from you pros! 

817448BE-3B78-42FF-82D6-3485B9B7E4E4.jpeg

Edited by English Vending
Forgot to add a word

1 hour ago, English Vending said:

I’ve been a long time member and used to be a “daily user”, of this website back when I was rocking my 8-10 machine route and got 90% of my know-how from this group.  I sold that off and moved blah blah. But I’ve come into a way to get ahold of a lot of pretty good quality toy guns that are key chain sized and fit into 2 inch capsules (all of the lower ones).  There could possibly be more of this type of stuff too.  I wanted to see if you all thought this would be worth while pursuing or not, knowing what’s hot these days and all.  I’d appreciate any feedback from you pros! 

817448BE-3B78-42FF-82D6-3485B9B7E4E4.jpeg

https://www.gumballs.com/guns-n-grenades-toy-capsules.html

https://www.candymachines.com/Special-Forces-Vending-Capsules-P2364.aspx

I haven't run them in a long time but these types of 2" capsules always sold well.

15 hours ago, gumball guy said:

Thank you!  I appreciate the info.  I'll probably throw up and Etsy page and list them there to see how it goes.  Thanks again!