Best Route Management Software/System?

RikaKazak

So I've got around 100ish locations now, and I'm looking into some sort of software for my route to help me optimize driving, and dealing with scheduling etc.  I was curious what method you guys would recommend?

I have honor boxes that need to be serviced every 2 weeks.  I have honor boxes that I service every 6 weeks.  I have candy that I do every 2 months, and I have toys that I do every 2 months.  I also have cotton candy machines that need cleaning every 2-3 weeks, and amusement machines that need service every 2-4 weeks.

I have been using google maps + a dry erase board for the schedule, but I think it's time to go to the next level.  Any advice for this type of route would be appreciated.  I don't do full line unless I HAVE to!!  (I'll do it at an amusement center etc. if it keeps out other vendors, but I'm not interested in doing it otherwise and my 3 amusement centers have shut down, so I have all full line in storage right now)...not hating, just prefer bulk/amusement/honor box.

What software/route management would you guys recommend?