will gumballs less than 1 inch work?

jay22

i ordered a bunch of watermelon dubble bubbles that were supposed to be one inch but there’s no way these are over .75. will those work fine in the gumball wheel? don’t want any getting stuck in the machine. the two locations i put them in yesterday are a couple of my best earners so can’t have any problems. thanks

10 hours ago, jay22 said:

i ordered a bunch of watermelon dubble bubbles that were supposed to be one inch but there’s no way these are over .75. will those work fine in the gumball wheel? don’t want any getting stuck in the machine. the two locations i put them in yesterday are a couple of my best earners so can’t have any problems. thanks

It should tell you what size the gumballs are on the box. Generally 1" come 850 to a case and .92 come 1080 to a case. I'm guessing these are .92. Vending smaller gumballs out of a 1 inch setup often results in two or more gumballs coming out per vend. I believe you said you run Rhinos so I couldn't tell you on those. I would definitely run some quarters through and see if it is vending correctly.

these are ones i got from five star vending on amazon so they’re not in a box, he labeled them as 1 inch but they’re clearly not... i just got 5 pounds worth of the watermelon ones. it worked when i tested it a few times but i don’t know if it will work every time.

Edited by jay22