Validator in Snackshop 6600

Coinaholic

This is all new to me so let me know if I screw up!  I'm installing an MEI VN 2501 in an AP 6600.  Coin mech. is TRC 6000.  Validator , harness and validator cable with black 12 pin plug are in place.  Power board  AP part # 360109 was missing and now replaced.  Board is numbered  91-11-235  Rev A across the top.  Where do I connect the harness 2 pin  (red) power plug for 120V to the validator?  Position P-1 is at the  middle left of the power board and position P-3 is at the lower right.

Also...  What is the function of the resistors and the ceramic disc capacitors on the power board?  Thank you for your help!

I recall it goes on the lower right pins but they should be marked as pins 10 and 12.  Put a voltmeter on them and you should get 117v DC (not AC).  As to the functions of the other parts on the power board, you don't need to worry your pretty little head about them.  They do magical electrical things like rectification that you obviously won't understand.

The manual shows it as 117v DC but I don't remember if it is really DC or not.  Regardless, the two pin connector for validator power plugs into the two pins on the bottom right edge of the power board.  The right edge has two connectors on it.  The top uses three pins which your harness does not.  The bottom uses two pins which your harness uses.