Where to find stands for bulk vending

Youngtrepreneur

Hi all, 

New here,

I am looking to start a small bulk vending route. I have already purchased a vendesign machine. I am looking into other machines such as Northwestern, black oak, A&A, and beaver. I can find lots of them but they don't come with stands. Where can I find stands?

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Youngtrepreneur said:

Hi all, 

New here,

I am looking to start a small bulk vending route. I have already purchased a vendesign machine. I am looking into other machines such as Northwestern, black oak, A&A, and beaver. I can find lots of them but they don't come with stands. Where can I find stands?

Thank you!

I would definitely wait until this virus thing passes before putting a bunch of money into bulk vending. If you are committed to doing it then monitor Craigslist for cheap/junky machines with good stands. Toss the machine, replace with a quality one and use the stand. The killer when buying stands online is shipping because they are heavy. If you need one this guy is a member here (Heritage Vending) and sells good equipment. I have bought several items from their website and have been very happy with their service.

https://www.gumballstuff.com/hardware/mounting-equipment/

There are tons of other options out there (just Google vending stands) but I would try to get as much used and local as possible.

15 minutes ago, gumball guy said:

I would definitely wait until this virus thing passes before putting a bunch of money into bulk vending. If you are committed to doing it then monitor Craigslist for cheap/junky machines with good stands. Toss the machine, replace with a quality one and use the stand. The killer when buying stands online is shipping because they are heavy. If you need one this guy is a member here (Heritage Vending) and sells good equipment. I have bought several items from their website and have been very happy with their service.

https://www.gumballstuff.com/hardware/mounting-equipment/

There are tons of other options out there (just Google vending stands) but I would try to get as much used and local as possible.

That's a good point. I did think about the virus factor. 

Are the stands universal? 

Shipping is crazy, I agree. 
Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 1:57 PM, Youngtrepreneur said:

Hi all, 

New here,

Thank you!

What is your location?

• 2 weeks later...