Mei/CPI STS software

Jimmy Tech

Hi everybody!
I’m looking for information regarding the Mei/CPI STS software used to fix vending and amusement Bill and coin acceptors.

Is somebody here familiarized with the program? 
Im looking for the harnesses that connect the computer with the MDB units.

Does anyone know where I can fine one? I called Mei/CPI and they won’t help.
regards!

jimmymacrod@gmail.com

Call a repair depot like Vendtronics in Phoenix.  They can get you fixed up.  Without more definitive information there is no help but with specific machine and coin mech/validator details answers will come forth.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Are you calling from inside the US?  Maybe they are screening calls somehow but I doubt it.  They are a business and you never know where your business is going to come from.  But they are also privately owned so you never know...

Try one of the other distributors from this list:  https://www.vendnetusa.com/Conlux/Conlux_Service_Centers/

The list isn't current by any stretch of the imagination.  They still show Mountain Coin in Arizona and that branch closed about 10 years ago before the entire company closed later.

Edited by AZVendor

• 1 month later...

Can you get the cable without being an authorized service center? I know that you have to be an ASC to get the software, legally anyways. I know we arent allowed to sell them at the ASC I work at. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...