Dixie Narco 276E multiple column Jams

Cartella

Hi all i am hoping for a bit of assistance i placed my machine on a new location Saturday set up and tested all aspects left it and it was all working fine.

Attended today and it has multiple column jams i have removed all drinks from all columns tried re homing and nothing is happening.

I then tried running diagnostic after i and now none of the motors move when trying to test them any help will be greatly appreciated.

You might have had a voltage spike, bad ground on the power cord/outlet, or flickering florescent bulbs in or near the machine.  Assuming you have your columns all shimmed correctly, something caused the machine to run all columns at the same time.  You now probably have a blown fuse on the logic board.

Hi Really appreciate your Advise on this.

I am heading to site tomorrow to do a full investigation on the machine so will check the fuse board.

It is strange this machine has been plugged in for about 3 months and worked fine moved to a new location and within 2 days had these issues arise any suggestions except for checking the things you have suggested to rectify these issues?