CoinCo Vortex VTX100 VS 9302-GX

NeoMetra

I am new into this but have quickly started building out a vending route. I have learned a lot but I like pulling knowledge from people with more experience than me. Currently all of my machines have 9302-GX and I have to say I haven't had any issues for months. They seem to be very solid to me. I want to buy a few coin changers to have on hand in case I need to swap one out on one of my machines. So I was wondering what people with more experience think of the VTX100. Are these also good? Which one is better? What is the consensus between the two? Thanks for the input

They make for real crappy fishing weights and are even worse as changers. Constant jams. If I was given one for free I’d use it for target practice.

The current changers (9302 GX) you have are the best of the 3 tube changers. Economical, durable, reliable.

If you need more change capacity get a Mars CF 7512.

Also, just fyi, topics like these should go in food and beverage, not other vending. This section gets almost no traffic.

Edited by orsd

On 6/5/2020 at 7:46 PM, orsd said:

They make for real crappy fishing weights and are even worse as changers. Constant jams. If I was given one for free I’d use it for target practice.

The current changers (9302 GX) you have are the best of the 3 tube changers. Economical, durable, reliable.

If you need more change capacity get a Mars CF 7512.

Also, just fyi, topics like these should go in food and beverage, not other vending. This section gets almost no traffic.

Thank you so much for this advice. I will keep it in mind. I had more or less figured this as the VTX100s I have seen where not good. But I wanted to get advice and be sure. Thanks