Vendo 480 out of stock issue

CSY20

I am new to this forum.  I am having trouble with a vendo 480 pop machine displaying out of stock even when it is full of product.  When the door shut button is activated while door is open the dispenser cycles to the next notch.  It is set up to dispense cans three deep.

Thank you.

What did you do to this machine prior to the problem?  Did the problem develop out of the blue on a previously working machine?  You might have your column rotors 180 degrees out of time if you disassembled the columns.  It might be a setup problem if you switched from bottles to cans but more information is needed. 

This column wasn't working when I bought the machine so I don't know what happened to cause the problem.  You can do a test vend and it seems to function fine.  But I noticed any time the door is shut or if I activate the door closed switch it will cycle to the next slot.  I have tried the sold out switch in another column and it works fine.  Wondering if it might be a wiring issue where the door opens and closes.  Didn't know if there is anything else to check before repairing or replacing wiring harness.

Thanks for the info.  I switched the motor switches from the bad column with a known good column and the problem went with the switch.  Seems like it should work once I get the switch replaced.

Thank you