Help me identify?

iams

Hello! I purchased 8 of these machines. Some are candy and some are gum-ball. .10 & .25 cents. I can’t find any manufacturer name anywhere just part numbers. I’m trying to restore them and I’m trying to find out more information.  Thanks!

6DEB4F14-8912-4663-A924-D80CA1CEEADC.jpeg

Edited by iams
Uploaded wrong photo by mistake

@orsd yea I am pretty positive it's not polycarbonate because I bought two headlight restoration kits and experimented on one globe with them, it didn't work.  headlights are polycarbonate.  I also used WD40 along with GooBeGone on another globe to get the baked on stickers off and it corroded. I read afterwards those will ruin acrylic, so.......after the "scientific" experiments, I boiled it down to that the globes were acrylic.   Your response to what you thought they were helped solidify this even further.  Now I just want to see if there's a solution for getting out the orange tint from acrylic. Funny thing is, I thought acrylic was immune to UV discoloration, so it might be a result from whatever they had inside the machine like roasted peanuts or something.

I have 8 machines, but I think I am going to stick with a 4up for this restoration and keep the others for parts.  I saw your link and it's good to know you have spares if I need them! 

Thanks again! :)