V-Max 540 16oz Can setup help

Nips916

Hi guys,  

I'm new to vending as I just bought a V-Max 540 and a Snackshop 7600.  The 540 was previously setup for mostly cans.  I've been looking for setup guides for more modern energy drink 16oz cans but cant find anything.  I did find the the kit for the 8.4 oz redbull cans but I cant find the kit online anywhere.  I did try searching the forum but couldnt find any setting list for more modern bottles/cans.  Anyone have any tips on setting the Bang/Monsters up?

The machine is too old for any newer package testing to be done. Use the 12 oz can setting for width and 16oz setting for depth and adjust the depth from there. It's really easy. You basically want to set up a 12 oz can for 2 deep vending and adjust the depth properly for your products.  Otherwise use a DN501E that will have some newer package tests.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply.  I finally got to messing around with it and I think I understand.  I had to order some of the black gage blocks because I only had the white one that came with the machine.  I guess it was setup for just 12 oz. cans across the board.  I appreciate it and if i screw something up I'll bump the thread :D

• 1 year later...