Manually adding "credit" to a machine.

A few weeks ago I picked up an AP Snackshop 6600 and am in the process of freshening it up for use. One thing I have run into is that while testing the machine, I need to cycle a $1 bill through multiple times to actually test vend my machine. Does anyone know of some way (via some button I can't see or two pins i can bridge) to add "credit" to my machine without having to painstakingly put in a dollar, test one row, then reach into the cash magazine to pull the dollar back out? If there isn't some function built in, I'll probably move onto using something like and arduino and just send 30ms pulses along the wire from the bill reader (a mars vn 2511 if you are interested), though that seems tedious and I'd rather not if I don't need to.

Thank you!

Obligatory sorry for the formatting and any spelling mistakes I have missed, as I am on my phone currently.

You can price everything at 0.00 and test it all.  It only takes a couple minutes to price an ap 6/7000.  Alternatively, you should have at least $15 on hand so you can test multiple selections before having to get your dollars out again.