Dixie Narco 276

Newguy96

Hello everyone,

I am new to the vending world and I received a vending machine from a friend when her dad passed away so neither of us know much about it. I got the machine home and plugged it in and it cools but it does not vend. I noticed that there is nothing plugged into the one side of the Jones plug (I think that’s what it’s called) but I have no idea what it’s supposed to look like inside. I was hoping to make it free to use as it will be in my garage but I don’t even know where to start. I will attach a photo so you can see what it looks like inside. Any advice or input is greatly appreciated. 

76916052-3E2D-4013-87CF-7E412EA70711.jpeg

Your coin accept mechanism is missing and I'm curious what the end of the bill acceptor harness that is resting in the coin return funnel looks like.  Assuming it's a simple 15 pin connector and no crazy wiring, you'll want a Mars TRC6800H coin mech which are very inexpensive as they're so old.  Set if to vend for $0.05 and keep a cup of nickels on top of the machine.  Otherwise you'll need to wire it up for free vend which is a bit more involved.