York Peppermint Pattie’s out of stock

RikaKazak

I need about 1,600ish yorks next week to run my honor box route. Problem is Walmart is out of stock (all 5 of them in my area) and Amazon will just send me smashed and overpriced ones. 

I was just going to swap them all out for suckers since I can’t think of a way to find the yorks. Anyone know of a better solution?  (I have enough extra sucker honor boxes and suckers laying around so I can do it no problem, it’s just some accounts will plummet because yorks just do way better in certain accounts…suckers do better in others, which is why I optimized of course)

17 hours ago, RikaKazak said:

I need about 1,600ish yorks next week to run my honor box route. Problem is Walmart is out of stock (all 5 of them in my area) and Amazon will just send me smashed and overpriced ones. 

I was just going to swap them all out for suckers since I can’t think of a way to find the yorks. Anyone know of a better solution?  (I have enough extra sucker honor boxes and suckers laying around so I can do it no problem, it’s just some accounts will plummet because yorks just do way better in certain accounts…suckers do better in others, which is why I optimized of course)

Pearson mints could be an alternative. They are not as good a product as York but they may hold you over until York becomes available again.