My GLP 160 will not accsess my service commnds

Robthevendor

I have a GLP 160 vending machine that worked fine then one day it just stopped accepting comands for service. I push the # button and I get the beep but nothing scrolls on the display. I've also tried the * key and still no results of any kind. When the machine is in customer mode it won't accept bills and only reads "Exact Change" I'm new to vending and not sure if that is because the coin acceptor is empty but even with a exact change it won't accept money or vend? I'm not sure if this is in the right forum column but as I said i'm new.

Edited by Robthevendor
Spelling errors

2 hours ago, Robthevendor said:

I have a GLP 160 vending machine that worked fine then one day it just stopped accepting comands for service. I push the # button and I get the beep but nothing scrolls on the display. I've also tried the * key and still no results of any kind. When the machine is in customer mode it won't accept bills and only reads "Exact Change" I'm new to vending and not sure if that is because the coin acceptor is empty but even with a exact change it won't accept money or vend? I'm not sure if this is in the right forum column but as I said i'm new.

Check your door switch.  Maybe it's faulty