Need help! Xtreme Sports Blaster/Sports Blaster Gumball Pinball stuck in program mode.

Ocula

I have a Xtreme Sports Blaster Gumball Pinball stuck in program mode. I can’t get it to stop counting to 99 on the display. Any help would be great. If anyone has a manual and are willing to post some screen shots that would be awesome! 
Thanks in advance.

Sounds like your coin switch is stuck. 
Programming mode is entered when the coin switch (switch with the thin wire arm under the coin mech) is held when the machine is turned on.

Here’s a guide I wrote, based on a call to tech support.

I read it previously. Thank you for that, I would have been at a total loss. The switch isn’t stuck though. The score board and sound would work just fine until I removed it to clean it up. I bought them used and they’re very dirty with lots of dust. It keeps counting down to 99. Even if I pull back the coin switch and follow the steps.

3 hours ago, orsd said:

Sounds like your coin switch is stuck. 
Programming mode is entered when the coin switch (switch with the thin wire arm under the coin mech) is held when the machine is turned on.

Here’s a guide I wrote, based on a call to tech support.

I replied separately. I’m new here and didn’t realize I was just commenting on my post. If you read it and can help me that would be great. Thank you.

• 8 months later...
On 1/1/2022 at 6:07 PM, Ocula said:

I replied separately. I’m new here and didn’t realize I was just commenting on my post. If you read it and can help me that would be great. Thank you.

Did you ever figure this out? I have the exact same thing happening to mine and I'm past the point of frustration. I bougjt 2 of them like 3 years ago and theyve been in storage since. I'd like to believe i tested both when i bought them, but it is possiblei tested the other and not this one, so i brought this out and went to clean and set it up, and it just does the counting of the scoreboard. Nothing lit up on the credit side. Wont take money and play. I have the assembly/operating manual and I've swapped microswitches, turned it on and off hundreds of times now, unplugged and cleaned all connections. All I can imagine now is that it has a bad board or I need to find a new hobby because I'm terrible at this stuff, lol.