Electric wizard machines

Jesse

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

3FA4C105-6152-45C3-BD43-1E25B63F2B6B.jpeg

These have been around for about 7 years and I have never actually seen one in service anywhere which indicates to me that they aren't very popular. That said, I have never owned one so I can't speak to it's quality but Global Gumballs who makes Wizard spirals has been around for a long time and have a decent track record. I went to the website and the one you have a picture of is $2599.00 which is really salty in my opinion. You will have to have a VERY busy location to make your money back on that machine anytime soon especially with bulk vending.  I like the concept, especially the cashless option that the website says is available now for this machine, but I personally would have a hard time laying out that kind of money for a bulk vending machine. Honestly, if I were looking to spend that kind of money I would probably be looking at claw machines as they give you a lot more flexibility and income potential. Just my 2 cents. If you do indeed buy one please keep us updated on how it does.