Newbie in Upstate South Carolina

RobVending

The machine has to be capable of running MDB coin mechs and validators.  If you can't do that then it's a no go.  Post your machine models and we can tell you if they are MDB if you don't have a clue how to tell.  If they have MDB mechs in them now then the coin mech plug to the machine only has 6 pins in it.  Anything else is Micro-Mech and not MDB.  Just DO NOT unplug your coin mech or validator without turning the door power or machine power off first.

On 2/6/2022 at 6:31 PM, AZVendor said:

The machine has to be capable of running MDB coin mechs and validators.  If you can't do that then it's a no go.  Post your machine models and we can tell you if they are MDB if you don't have a clue how to tell.  If they have MDB mechs in them now then the coin mech plug to the machine only has 6 pins in it.  Anything else is Micro-Mech and not MDB.  Just DO NOT unplug your coin mech or validator without turning the door power or machine power off first.

Hello. I have the same question! I have a feeling that the machine I just bought might be too old for a card reader. It is a Snackshop 7600. Can you tell me if I could retrofit a card reader?

Edited by NKDuo
wrong machine type/model