Bulk Gum and Candy Sources

Mike4

Sam's Club is having issues getting gumballs now. They have completely got rid of all the other bulk candies they were carrying through their website.

Looks like they have kicked the bulk vendors to the curb. Where is everyone looking to buy product now? Has anyone checked vistar? 

Mike

14 hours ago, Mike4 said:

Sam's Club is having issues getting gumballs now. They have completely got rid of all the other bulk candies they were carrying through their website.

Looks like they have kicked the bulk vendors to the curb. Where is everyone looking to buy product now? Has anyone checked vistar? 

Mike

I reached out to Sam's Club via their customer chat feature on the website in regards to the issue with the Dubble Bubble gumballs. They told me that they still carry the 850's but their "buying department is requesting a very low amount of those". She said that they have orders scheduled to come in on 2/14/22 & 2/18/22. Her stellar advice was to monitor the website and act quickly because it's first come first served and they won't have much coming in. So as usual for Sam's Club, no real help. I sent an email to Tootsie/Concord Confections to see if they can shed any light on where the best places are to get their bulk gumballs and candy. If I hear back from them I will pass it on.

• Thanks 1