Rowe 4900 Manual: Missing Troubleshooting/Schematics Sections?

MikeC96

Hi everyone! This is my first post here, so if there would be a better place to ask this question please let me know.

I have a Rowe 4900 Jr. that I bought used and I am currently fixing it up. I noticed that the service manuals I've found online seem to be missing troubleshooting charts and schematics and wiring diagrams (from the manual's Section 4), as well as sections for maintenance (Section 5) and the bill acceptor (Section 5), which would have been pages 25-50.

I understand this is an old machine and that I may be out of luck, but does anyone know if this information is available somewhere? Do I need to buy a manual from eBay or similar?

Thanks in advance for any advice you have!

Trouble shooting pages should be in an online manual but the wiring diagrams are accordion pages so they can't be scanned.  This manual has the troubleshooting pages in it: https://www.dsvendinginc.com/images/vending-machine-manuals/rowe/model-4900-snack-parts-and-service-manual.pdf

It matters not that this manual is for the 4900 Senior.

Edited by AZVendor
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much! I was able to find a complete printed copy of the manual with the accordion pages as well. Do you know of any databases that might be interested in a high-quality scanned copy? I'm planning on scanning it and I'd like to spread it through the community to any interested parties.