Parts for a Crane National/AP 133

You are in the never never land of AP, just as Crane bought them and destroyed the AP legacy. The single hardest thing to get from them when they were building them was replacement delivery doors - crap design. You say replacement plug but there are maybe 40 various plugs in the machine. If it's on a shelf harness you are SOL as you couldn't even get them when AP was still building them and probably SOL on any harnesses at all. The glass is generic so you just need the dimensions which might be in the parts manual. Then get tempered glass to put in it.  If you have a curved door (I can't remember if there was one) then it's plexiglass and you just need to buy a sheet and cut it to fit.

On 3/16/2022 at 7:09 AM, AZVendor said:

You are in the never never land of AP, just as Crane bought them and destroyed the AP legacy. The single hardest thing to get from them when they were building them was replacement delivery doors - crap design. You say replacement plug but there are maybe 40 various plugs in the machine. If it's on a shelf harness you are SOL as you couldn't even get them when AP was still building them and probably SOL on any harnesses at all. The glass is generic so you just need the dimensions which might be in the parts manual. Then get tempered glass to put in it.  If you have a curved door (I can't remember if there was one) then it's plexiglass and you just need to buy a sheet and cut it to fit.

By "replacement plug" I mean the main power cord that is plugged into the outlet! Sorry for the confusion. 

Just replace it with a generic one. You can put a new wall plug on it if yours is bad or if the cord is bad just take a new one into the cabinet, put the strain relief back on and splice it into the remnant of the old one.