Jump to content

Starting in Arizona need some help


Recommended Posts

I will be starting a vending business in Arizona soon. Specifically the Phoenix area. I'm planning on filing an S-corp. I am unsure of everything I will need for this though. It will just be myself and my partner. What documents do I need to vend in Arizona. It says they don't have vending licenses, however, I know I'll need a business license and tax ID. 


Thank you for any assistance and advice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

You might want to record your trade name with the secretary of state office.  Other than the sales tax licenses there isn't anything else. You can do any business set up you choose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...