Dixie Narco 501e drinks selection price

Hi guys. I'm new to this forum and dont know where ti turn to for help. I have a Dixie Narco 501e  located in Carriacou, Grenada. We have no service tevh here so I have to troubleshoot on my own. I recently started having issues  wiyh my machine saying SOLD OUT when my machine has drinks. In trying to troubleshoot to no avail I was advised to reset the control board by holding down the service buyyon. After doing yhis the display says $99.75 and I could not get to the servuce menu. When I try the display says JS01, JS02. I wad advised to change the battery on the control panel which I did. The display still says JS01 and JS02 but I am able to get in the service menu. I have changed the prices on the selectors but it appears as if the buttons are stuck as I have to pull out the buttons for the prices to stop rolling. I took the machine out of service mode and only the top 5 buttons show the price. Yhe rest says SOLD OUT. I really need help. Am frustrated.

It sounds like you have a selection switch membrane and not individual selection switches.  That leads me to believe that someone took the selection panel apart and didn't put it back together correctly which is why the buttons don't spring back out on their own.  JS errors are Jammed Selection switches. 

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestion AZVendor. I did previously resort to changing using the switch membrane in an attempt to diagnose issues getting prices changed. They kept rolling nonstop without depressing the paddles. Was wondering if the membrane should be replaced as it behaves as if the paddles are stuck

• 1 month later...

Hey AZVending. I changed the membrane and it works fine now. I just have to check tye coin mech not taking coins at the monent. Doesnt even register the denomination on the display

Edited by Spice Isle Vending
Spelling error