Vendo v480p I think

Hello everyone, 

I got this vending machine for free and I'm trying to learn more about it. I Google(for the manual) the model number vendo v480p and it comes back with two versions: one with displays for each product w/ round buttons next to for selection and one where the display for each product is the selector. I have the former which has the round buttons to make a selection and I am trying to find the manual for it to understand/fix it. 

It has 3 issues:

1) It's not getting cold. The previous owner said he had it fixed and it worked great, now it won't stay cold again.  It came from a verrryyyy Dusty & dirty automotive mechanic. 

2) After initializing once plugged-in, it says "sold out". I open the door and right away the mechanism that dispenses the sodas starts to spin one at a time from right to left releasing any soda in there all at once.

3) the door locking mechanism & door have considerable slop in them and when trying to close the door can be hard to spin. Also, the door will not close/tighten all the way.

Bonus issue: is there a switch/timer for the lights to turn on in the door?

Thank you for any & all your help. 

20220326_203854.jpg

received_357952489405361.jpeg20220326_220932.thumb.jpg.1e094cc96d1bfff5a4b2685b13c0c515.jpg

20220326_220942.jpg

Edited by SlackingDunk

On 3/26/2022 at 7:47 PM, SlackingDunk said:

1) It's not getting cold. The previous owner said he had it fixed and it worked great, now it won't stay cold again.  It came from a verrryyyy Dusty & dirty automotive mechanic. 

2) After initializing once plugged-in, it says "sold out". I open the door and right away the mechanism that dispenses the sodas starts to spin one at a time from right to left releasing any soda in there all at once.

3) the door locking mechanism & door have considerable slop in them and when trying to close the door can be hard to spin. Also, the door will not close/tighten all the way.

Bonus issue: is there a switch/timer for the lights to turn on in the door?

Looks like a 511

1)  Plug the condenser directly into an extension cord to verify that it's gets cold. If so, turn your attention toward the thermostat.  If not, you may need to have the deck serviced for leak or faulty compressor/condenser fan.

2) The unit is "homing" motors.  You should take a minute to see which motors have "vend complete" switches resting on the outer race of the cam rather than in a notch.  Those will be seen as "sold out" but will show in errors as a jam column ( JC- # )

3) You'll need to identify if the issues are with the t-handle assembly, 3 segment nut (receiving side) or door alignment issues.  

Bonus - There should not be a timer for the door lighting.   It should come on when the door is closed.  If it's delayed or flickering, it stands a chance of causing other issues.