Conlux Coin Mech Issues

Hey guys, I am having issues with a conlux quantum 700 series coin mech USQ- G712.... When it goes to give change, I can hear it attempt to give back 50 cents for example, but only one quarter is returned..... Any tips on why it's not grabbing a quarter every time...? Is it simply worn out and needs to be replaced?

If it needs replaced, what are some good quality options that will work in its place? The bill validator that is on the machine is a conlux NBM-3140 if that makes any difference....

Thanks for any help! 

2 hours ago, AngryChris said:

The ejector is probably going bad.  It's simply a matter of getting it repaired or replacing it.

Any idea what a repair costs versus just getting a new one? Also, any suggestions on quality replacements? Thanks

We'll, firstly, the quantum is a coinco, not conlux.  And secondly, I would replace it and throw the quantum away.  They weren't great mechs.  If you don't need a 4-tube mech, a coinco 9302-gx should be excellent for you.  If you do need extra change capacity, get a mars/mei/cpi cf7512 or an actual conlux 5-tube mech.  You can probably get a used 7512 for around $200, conlux maybe $150, and 9302-gx for $100'ish.

To get that mech repaired could easily cost $75 or more once you add in shipping.

2 hours ago, EZVending25 said:

Whoops, don't know why I got going conlux in mind.... Must be because of the bill validator being conlux. Anyway, thanks much for the suggestions and tips. I will do some research. Thanks

It's no big deal on the conlux but they are different manufacturers and it'll cause some confusion