Giving WesternVending a Try

alyssamma

OK, Keith has made some changes and that shows he's willing to listen, learn, and adapt. He gets my vote and I'm giving him a try.

Keith is basically doing the KS replacement policy (30% for any reason) and a $50/location for triples. We ordered 9 instead of 10 (we would get 3 locs replaced either way).

I will update this post and let everyone know how it goes.

Kevin

I think this thread will be very helpful. One thing i like about Kevin and His wife, is that they understand this business is a business about volume. They arn't looking to become rich off a couple of machines. They know what it takes :). Kevin is a very nice guy, and is pretty cool and insightful, so i look forward to working and getting him his locations :)

I was First LOL :) and I am having Keith try and Place the 2 sprial gumball machines  I picked up last week, will let everyone know how it goes, but one thing I can say for Keith is he is good at comunication, and that is always a big deal to me, not to be left wondering when or if your gonna get some info on your order. Good work keep it up.

OK, the first location Keith gave us had some problems. The manager said he didn't agree to a machine, but only agreed to look at the charity info and then would decide about allowing the machine there.

Keith was apologetic and said he'd get us a new location.

So far the communication is good which is probably my #1 complaint with other locators.

Kevin

Kevin, That's OK for one location, but if it happens on 5 or 6 then you will be ticked off for driving around and getting little or nothing in. Too many loactors push the charity spin to far and some paint a picture of a donation box (like for Jerry's Kids) rather than a free standing vending machine. Keep us posted.

Jax

Well, I'm not sure what is going on but has anyone heard from Keith from Western Vending? He got me a killer location and everything was fine. I ordered two more the other day, prepaid and spoke with him on the phone about what I wanted etc. The next day my Pay Pal account was given a full refund with no explanation. He has not returned my calls where usually he calls back in 15 min. Keith; if you are out there what is going on? Are you still locating? Please respond.

Jim

Ditto. I called and sent an email today - nothing. The last I heard from him was Friday.

I haven't gotten a refund or anything - I paid for 9 locations. Luckily it was on a credit card so will be easy to dispute if needed.

Hopefully he is just tied up with something and will rejoin us shortly...

Kevin

I knew it.always follow your gut feeling.

You are honestly the most ridiculous member I've ever seen on a forum.

"I knew it,always follow your gut"

You say that like i took your money, delivered nothing and disappeared overnight, Which i did not.

I refunded Jim, and Kevin's Money, because if have other campaigns which i need to finish THIS week, including GR's Taking theirs order overwhelmed me, which i couldn't and wouldn't. Even though over the weekend earlier parts of this week i analyzed and tried my best to fit them in. It just wouldn't work, Somebody would get left with dust. I'm not going to sit on money thats technically not being earned, and thats not fair for the vendor, they might need that money, and I personally perfer to pay attention to all vendors wants and needs instead of BSing and giving them crappy locations that i know full well won't turn out good.

I'm not trying insult or make you feel bad, but I'm overwhelmed this week, thats the way it is,  I'm sorry to say this, but I would NEVER want to do business with you antoniocinisi, you just seem to come off very negative and you've burned a bridge with me.

I know JIM tried calling me today, and i haven't had time today to return the call. I will call him tomorrow morning and apologize personally. I'm not going anywhere. Just trying to get this backlog out of the way.

I decided to finish reading the rest of your post even if I wasted my time reading your excuses.I am greatly sadened by your decision to not ever do business with me.is there anything I can do to help you change your mind?maybe I can walk your dog everyday?or maybe I can cook gourmet meals for you every weekend?do you need your house painted?please please please reconsider.I wont be able to sleep all week now.irrational thoughts are also crossing my mind.I am also crying.please do business with me I need you.

I decided to finish reading the rest of your post even if I wasted my time reading your excuses.I am greatly sadened by your decision to not ever do business with me.is there anything I can do to help you change your mind?maybe I can walk your dog everyday?or maybe I can cook gourmet meals for you every weekend?do you need your house painted?please please please reconsider.I wont be able to sleep all week now.irrational thoughts are also crossing my mind.I am also crying.please do business with me I need you.

What you could do is just not respond or say anything in a thread just to say. You have to honestly care somewhat cause you keep making post. But hey you know, I'm the idiot here.

naaa you are way to entertaining for me to just ignore you.

Alright well, Thanks Antonio. Please refrain from saying that isn;t even related to the thread atleast, your being really childish and its uneccesary, went ahead and I had to report you to a moderator. Your comments are just unNecessary

Not trying to start a war with anyone here :)

All, in Keith's defense...he did the *right* thing. He realized he had too much work to do and refunded our money. That is way better than holding onto the money for a few weeks and telling us he was working on locations when he obviously wasn't.

Seriously, what is the big deal? This cost me nothing other than a little bit of time.

I gave Keith a review and indicated there I would use him again. IMHO he did nothing wrong.

Let's cut him some slack.

Kevin

What you could do is just not respond or say anything in a thread just to say. You have to honestly care somewhat cause you keep making post. But hey you know, I'm the idiot here.

why do you edit your post after I reply to it?

I dont have to honestly care.for once we agree yes you are the idiot here.finally some common ground.

kevin:I think the right thing to have done is not take on more then he can handle.perhaps it`s incompetence that forced him to refund you the money?