Giving WesternVending a Try

alyssamma

Antonio, all I am saying is cut him some slack. Given the situation, he did the *best* possible thing.

Lots of locators have come here and become overwhelmed with the amount of work they get - Ethical for example, and there are others.

He handled the situation well.

Again, not trying to start a war with you :)

Kevin

Not trying to start a war with anyone here :)

All, in Keith's defense...he did the *right* thing. He realized he had too much work to do and refunded our money. That is way better than holding onto the money for a few weeks and telling us he was working on locations when he obviously wasn't.

Seriously, what is the big deal? This cost me nothing other than a little bit of time.

I gave Keith a review and indicated there I would use him again. IMHO he did nothing wrong.

Let's cut him some slack.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, I appreciate your comments, and level of understanding. I don't know what is Antonio's Problem with since  I never anything inflammatory to him.

Its almost like he is acting like he worked with me, and i took something of his and he got burned. Idk why he is attacking me like, and this and now is starting to call me names for no reason, really childish and very unprofessional.

I really don't what more I could have done? Take the money and run? And Afterwards delete my account for a measly 600 dollars? Umm No. I refunded the money, Something most locators besides Midwest and Kickstart wont EVEN DO.

Personally i Don't know whats going on, but i reported him using the moderator link and hopfully they will ban him and take care of it.  

kevin:I dont think you are trying to start a war.I just cant believe that 9 locations are overwhelming to any locator.a competent locator wouldn`t take and charge for orders he can`t handle.

westernvending:you probably really  never have been on other forums if you think that my comments deserve a ban. you crack me up so much I have tears in my eyes.I never insulted you,I just agreed with you when you called yourself an idiot,so why the ban?why even report me for what?for expressing my opinion on you?thats what forums are for.I made the right call about you so you want me banned?

kevin:I dont think you are trying to start a war.I just cant believe that 9 locations are overwhelming to any locator.a competent locator wouldn`t take and charge for orders he can`t handle.

westernvending:you probably really  never have been on other forums if you think that my comments deserve a ban. you crack me up so much I have tears in my eyes.I never insulted you,I just agreed with you when you called yourself an idiot,so why the ban?why even report me for what?for expressing my opinion on you?thats what forums are for.I made the right call about you so you want me banned?

The more you talk man the more you make yourself look childish. Im honestly trying to help you out. You know what you said was uncalled for. And you called me out on what? oh thats right nothing...... But its 1AM and i got work to do in the morning.  Goodnight everyone, and when i get this backlog tooken care of, I will start taking orders again hopefully after another week and a half.

Have your buddy Eddei help you out...or is he back logged too? Kind of strange when one  dissappears you both dissappear.

OK, IM done.....Thats it. How do you assume, that I disappeared.................................I GAVE THE THEIR MONEY BACK. Crap. Stop talking to me like someone was scammed. No one LOST anything. Please refrain from creating, and if you paid attention eddie is still active. I don't know what you guys problem is.

I dont think anything further can be said regarding the original post so I am locking this topic.

If you gentlemen would like to continue your exchange, please take it to a PM.

Steve