vending locator

My friends a locator on here too and told me I should get on here.  Ive used  a few of these  cats...Robert  at kick start...who was always a stand up guy for me.Midwestern business beanstalk. Those did a good job also. I just kinda got the feeling they didn't know my side of the business,just bulk telemarketers. I mean that's what I do also but I look at the location and call one more time to make sure they know who you are so you don't look like an idiot when you get there.

anyway, I do give some bad locations from time to time and yes sometimes even after I talk to them the owner has no idea why your there and yes some great looking locations end up bringing in a whopping 5 dollars a month.

so that is why i give all the usual warranty stuff,you know 3 month kick out warranty, free location if it gets kickedout during those first three months. if it averages under 10 bucks a month for the first 3 months get a new location for half price. I'll even do that Kieth thing were if you buy 10 locations from me I will replace the 3 worst performers ( that is assuming there are any under performing) FREE

all this for 50 bucks a location,but wait theres more...no not really thats it

Eddie Bauer Jr

http://www.eddiebauervending.com   after a year of doing this my web sites still being tweeked

Eddie, I'm confused. You are a locator and you use locating services?

Also, I appreciate the humor, but seriously, this is a business. Don't take this the wrong way, but you should fix your grammar and spelling mistakes.

Keith, to his credit, made an introduction that was well wrtten and clear. You don't even have a correct URL in your email (you have a space between bauer and vending).

These may seem like minor things, but to me, they are important. If you can't pay attention to details when writing, I don't have faith in your other abilities.

Please take this as constructive critisism and not a personal attack. I'd like to see more locators here - especially if they are good.

Thanks.

Kevin

yea keith is good at that and Is a friend of mine so if you like his gramar use him. who do you think got him into this anyway. I do not plan on cleaning up my gramar or spelling and I used locators before and  as I said in my first post that I did not think they understood the otherside so I started my own company.  But I will give you honest service But I thin my 9 yr old kid has you avitar as a poster on his wall

Ediie, thanks. My son is 11...he likes Mace Windu also. Another member here has Homer Simpson - that is probably my second favorite one.

I was trying to give you some helpful advice. If you follow the threads with Keith you'll see that he listened to the advice he received and made changes. He will get more business from this. In fact, I ordered 9 locations from his this morning.

Again, not making a personal attack. Just trying to help you get more business.

Thx.

Kevin

Hi Eddie,

I'm really curious, is Eddie Bauer Jr. your name? If we want a location our checks should be made out to Eddie Bauer Jr? I think our mall used to have an Eddie Bauer store in it, any relation?

thanks kevin, your seem like a cool dude and keith says it also. He and I use the exact same method for locating and work together alot.If one of us is backed up we refer clients to the other. We do however have different styles of comunications. It may be hard to tell but I do have a bachelor of science in business management but I did take you advice and atleast fix my url.

Lets all try to remember were talking about gumball machine locations not proving the theory of evolution.

All it takes is a little perserverence and honesty and everyone will be succesfull

So let me be the first to welcome you to vendiscuss! Where did you go to college at? How many years have you been locating? I'm sure you'll get a ton of business here. Lots of people looking for multiple locations. Great way to make a living. Good luck

LOL, you should learn how to spell GRAMMAR.

alyce, why iz yu pikin on him 4 hiz spelling? Muhbe he miztypit? Diz iz teh internetz n itz not hiz fult if he can no typ. Sum peple juz ned teh help wit teh typen. :) he probubly no miztyp when he teh talx to peple in teh reel life.

Thank you very much.

Yea I'm loking forward to bilding up some business relationships on here and like everyone in this business I live on repeat customers.And ther is only one way I know of to get a repeat customer. Do a good job.

I went to south west texas kinda has a reputation for being a party school. its right on the guadalupe river and eveyone floats down the river instead of going to algebra or in my case gramar and spelling class. They just recently changed it to texas state,I dont know why.

Do we just call each other by our user names like do I just refer to you as kai 1836

Eddie

832-883-4479

eddiebauerjr@gmail.com

www.eddiebauervending.com

1-3 business to get your locations. I take this job serious

and do not monkey around with my reputation like some of these clowns.

$50 per gumball/bulk candy location.

Payment through pay pal(user name eddiebauer@sbcglobal.net) or I can send you a paypal invoice,

before I can begin your campaign

The way I work is you give me the zip code/codes you want your locations

in, how many locations you need and what type of machine you have.I

get

with owners/managers of the business and secure your locations. If I

think it is a good location I turn it over to you and let you check it

out. If it meets your approval put your machine there.If with in three

months it needs to be moved for  management

reasons I will get you a new location at no charge for that machine.

If it does not make at least $10 a month for the first three months I will replace location for that machine for half price.

Different arrangements can be made on a case by case bases(are you placing 5 or 50)

I am open to fair ideas and am flexible

I have many references from major vending machine companies to

individuals who use and recommend my service.

Thanks you for the opportunity to earn your business

Eddie Bauer Jr

CEO and Founder of

http://www.eddiebauervending.com

a TRUSTMAN LLC

832-883-4479

references

Bill J.           512- 698-6382

Brian N.       832 646 4095

Adriana K.      281-777-6995

James B with J's enterprises 954-394-2910

Glen S.           281-435-1917

Rikishia J. 979-482-1343

Steve With universal vending    281-236-6451

Jose M. 713-518-1997

Robert@executivevending.com

I have many more in many areas of the country .

Thats because I cant offer it to everyone. Like some newbies,because of the company who sold them the machine,think they are suppose to make $100 a month so I only offer that sort of thing(performance warranty) to guys like you who know this business and whats expected from a good location. I probably need to word that different in my faq...any ideas on how I should present that?